Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 Week Photos


Sky Blue & Pink

Green & Orange

Purple & Yellow
White & Light Blue

Sorry, we're a little late with the 2 week photos. Some of the pups were not nursing well so we've been spending a lot of time making sure everyone is warm, hydrated and fed. I'll try not to jinx myself but it looks like for now everyone is bouncing back and all are still gaining.
The pups are starting to chew on one another and they've started to make little barks and growls, it's so adorable! I'll try to take a video sometime and see if I can catch them doing it and upload here to the blog.
Enjoy the photos and hopefully I'll have a little more time to get more photos and info up on the pups from now on.


















1 comment:

  1. Looks like these guys were roused before they thought nap time was over--or are they just so content they sleep in your hands!?! Its truly amazing that they look so berner-like so quickly, and that new-born look is already starting to fade. Anyway, seeing these guys again this week sure gave me a lift. thanks, Kim & hope you are getting some more sleep in between feedings.

    Cris

    ReplyDelete