Monday, June 1, 2009

5 week photos


White & Light Blue

Purple & Yellow

Green & Orange
Sky Blue & Pink
As you might have figured out, things are getting very busy in our house. As pups grow and become more active, I have less time to post about their antics. I will do my best to give updates as time permits but rest assured that they are having a great time and have experienced the outdoors for the first time this past weekend. They spend quite a bit of time outside as long as it's warm enough and then we let Reni run them around the yard until she gets tired of them trying to nurse on her. It's very cute to watch. I promise I will try to get some video of it and post it but please be patient. The 5 week photos aren't the best but it was late at night and I was very tired and the pups were very awake!! Everyone tells me that in about 3 weeks I'll be ready for the pups to go to their new homes but at this point I can't possibly imagine that! Their personalities are really starting to come through and for the most part, they're a lot of fun! They're learning how to use a litter box and while not consistent they are using it so that makes cleaning their living area a little messy. OK, so here are the 5 week photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment